BAI Training Programs
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has developed a Risk Management Framework (RMF) and a comprehensive set of Security Controls (requirements) intended for implementation across the spectrum of federal programs and IT systems. Federal “civil” agencies have aligned their information security practices to the NIST process and controls. DoD has officially begun its transition from their existing DIACAP process and DoD “IA Controls” to the RMF and NIST security controls. A similar transformation from legacy process to RMF has been underway for some time within intelligence community agencies.
In order to effectively support this transformation, federal employees, contractors and vendors need to be educated on RMF as soon as possible.
BAI has responded to this challenge by providing several instructor-led training programs. Click on one of the programs below to learn more:
Training is provided in three ways:
Professional Certification Training Now Available
In addition to the RMF training programs above, BAI now offers training for industry-standard certifications, including CISM, CEH and CISSP. Click Here to learn more about these new training programs.
Consulting Quick Links
- Consulting Services for Medical Devices
- Consulting Services Catalog
- Consulting Services for Federal Agencies
- Consulting Services for DoD Agencies
- Consulting Services for IC Agencies
- Consulting Services for Product Developers
- Consulting Services for Service Providers
- RMF Transition Roadmap Consulting Service